Are you ready to take your productivity to the next level? If so, you’ll want to check out my 2023 digital planner.
Let me paint a picture for you. Right now you are thinking: “I want to plan my life in a tool that can give me more depth and detail when planning my goals than Google Calendar offers. When I use the tools I have (Evernote and Google Calendar) it’s hard to see my daily routine. I need a planner that can help me visualize my goals and keep me organized.”
The solution: Well, that’s where my digital planner comes in.
Not only is it a planner, but it’s also a tool to help you visualize your goals and keep you organized. It has monthly pages that are filled with space to write down your tasks, as well as weekly and daily pages that are perfect for recording your goals and daily routine.
It has all the basic features you need- like reminders and to-do lists- but it also offers a lot of customization options. You can add your own photos, notes, and tracks to make it truly your own.
It’s not just a place to keep track of my appointments, it’s where I log my workouts, my grocery list, and all the other little bits of information that make up my day-to-day.
This planner is jam-packed with features that will help you stay on track and organized. It’s free to download and use, and there are even some great bonuses included.
In this sample planner you will get:
- All of January 2023 – monthly calendar, monthly overview, monthly finances, all the weekly pages and all the daily pages
- See some of the tabbed menus and see how easy it is to go back to it with the “back to” button
- Be able to see how seamless it is to go from your weekly plan, to weekly review to weekly schedule and back again
- Be able to see how easy it is to access the daily pages from the monthly pages, weekly pages, and weekly schedule pages
- Be able to go back to the week or month you are planning in from the daily pages
- See the index of the template library which includes over 90+ templates!
This free sample planner is great for people who want to try out digital planning but aren’t sure yet. If you are on android, you may think it won’t work for you. But if you download an app like Xodo, Noteshelf or Penly, you will be able to import this planner and see if it will be easy for you to use or not.
So what are you waiting for? Try out my planner today!