NEW TO WENDAFUL? START HERE!
I started Wendaful Planning in 2014 when I left my daytime job as a preschool teacher to become a stay-at-home mom chasing after two energetic toddlers. I know what a struggle and a time suck it can be to be a stay-at-home mom. It’s so much harder when you don’t have a plan. You can easily get sucked into a wasted day which can lead to depression, a messy house, unhealthy habits and more. I needed a way to get organized and that’s how planning came into my life, and how this blog came about!
Consider the below info your road map to how to use my website.
wondering who i am?
Wendaful Planning was started in 2014 by me, Wenda. As a stay-at-home mom who simply wanted to stay on top of my to-do’s, get into a healthy routine with my kids, I needed a way to help myself. That is how I discovered the world of paper planning!
My blog (previously MsWenduhh) started as a tiny blog whose main purpose was to share my planner stickers with my friends in the planning community. With all the wonderful feedback, I grew to learn more about the problems all of us planners needed and tried to address it in my blog posts.
explore our free printables
I believe that every person plans differently and there isn’t just one way of planning. What may be planning peace to one person may not be for another.
We all have different priorities and our lives change constantly so sticking to one planner style and finding your system can be hard. I’m here to help. I provide several types of planner inserts to help you plan your way.
Maybe you’re a daily planner who likes structure with a schedule and routine, or maybe you like it more simple and want only simple weekly boxes. Whatever works for you, you are sure to find it here.
We are always excited to see what our customers create with our designs. And we also love to share some of our favorites, too! Just use the #wendaful so we can see!
Check out the other freebies of my blog by using the buttons below:
learn planning & organization tips
Sometimes planning can get overwhelming. We have so much to do but so little time! I’m here to help you learn time management and productivity tips to make the most use out of your planners.
Our planners aren’t going to help us lead a more productive and happy life if we don’t use it, so I will teach you tips and tricks to help you get into the habit of using your planners better! I also will teach you some ways to get creative with fun DIY’s for your planners too!
Use the Categories below to browse all the fun topics covered on this blog:
© 2019 Wendaful
- How to Make an Easy-To-Use Magnetic DIY Chore Chart with the Silhouette Cameo 4
- Silhouette CAMEO 4 Unboxing & Setup
- Get Really Organized in 2020 with the Erin Condren Planner
- Free 2020 Monthly Calendars for Planners
- How to Make Custom Planner Stamps for Bullet Journals & Planners With the Silhouette Mint
- How to Make Cute Planner Charms with Shrink Plastic
- How to Make Holographic Planner Tabs & Stickers
- Free DIY Calendar Magnets with Silhouette America
- Early Access: 2019 Silhouette’s Black Friday Event
- DIY Foiled Vellum Planner Dashboards with the Silhouette Curio
- DIY Page Markers for Planners & Journals with Silhouette America
- How to Make a Faux Leather Pen Pouch with Silhouette America
- Free Fall Print & Cut Stickers
- Friday Freebie: How to Use Workflows to Streamline Your Life
- All The Notebooks & Binders I Use to Stay Sane & Organized