Are you ready to get started with digital planning, but don’t want to buy one without first trying it out? Well you’re in luck! I just created this simple hyperlinked 5-subject digital notebook so you can do just that!
What you will get:
- 5 Sections
- Lined Notes Pages
- Grid Notes Pages
- Boxed Notes Pages
- List Pages
- Blank Pages
- Hyperlinked Tabs
- Neutral colors for men and women
✨9 Signs You’re Ready To Go Digital
1. You have lots of blank planner pages
2. You never follow your plans because your planner is never with you
3. You constantly check your google calendar for your appointments
4. You use post it notes and scrap paper and lose them when you need them. You just want to keep everything in one place.
5. You still like to write down things
6.You dislike printing cutting and punching inserts
7. You like compartmentalizing your life but dislike carrying around multiple notebooks
8. You like moving things around and customizing your planner easily
9. You make a lot of mistakes when writing or plans change often
Need more reasons? Check out my precious blog post where I share my 5 reasons I switched from paper to digital planning.
Download Yours Here:
Be sure to also follow along my digital planning videos here to learn more: Digital Planning Videos
If you love it, please tag me or mention me @wendafulplanning so I can re-share and comment on your post!