If you have kids, have them help you to get into a routine! Check my previous post here to download a routine checklist for your planner! My kids sometime remind me of what we should be doing at a certain time of the day. Sometimes I get so caught up with playing with my planners or blogging and lose track of time. Then my son would come up to me and tell me that it’s time to go to bed. I have a very bad habit of losing track of time. That’s why I created these printables to help me and I hope it will help you out too!
I’ve included here the silhouette files (you can download the program even if you don’t have the machine) for the Morning Routine, and the Night Routine so you can delete my text and add your own then print your schedule out. I also have a PDF of common routine stickers for children here.
How to Assemble & Use Your Kids’ Routine Chart:
It’s so easy to use this routine chart for kids!
- All you have to do is edit your routines in Silhouette Studio
- Print out the morning and night routines & laminate it. (mine were printed on photo paper because I ran out of laminating sheets)
- Print the stickers out, cut them out and laminate those as well.
- Get some circular velcro dots from the dollar tree and place them in the squares and place the other side to the stickers
- Hang it up in their room or on the fridge
- Once set up, just tell your kids when they’ve done a chore (to do) they can move it to other side (done!)
- At the end of the day you can move them all back to the to do list or you can leave it and just have them move it back!
KIDS ROUTINES DOWNLOADS
Routine Stickers (PDF)
My kids love this system and it is working for us! I love that I don’t have to waste stickers or anything. It is so simple to use and is definitely keeping us in sync!
Please use for personal use only! Share it with me by tagging me on Instagram #wendafuldesigns #wendaful #wendafullife
Images are from freepik.com