If you have kids, have them help you to get into a routine! Check my previous post here to download a routine checklist for your planner! My kids sometimes remind me of what we should be doing at a certain time of the day. At times when I get so caught up with playing with my planners or blogging and lose track of time, and this definitely comes in handy. My son would come up to me and tell me that it’s time to go to bed. I have a very bad habit of losing track of time. That’s why I created these printables to help me and I hope it will help you out too!
I’ve included the silhouette studio files for the Morning Routine, and the Night Routine so that you can edit it and add your own words. You can download the program even if you don’t have the silhouette cameo or portrait. I also have included a PDF of common routine stickers for children.
How to Assemble & Use Your Kids’ Routine Chart:
It’s so easy to use this routine chart for kids!
- All you have to do is edit your routines in Silhouette Studio or print my already made PDF (if you like our routine!)
- Print out the morning and night routines chart & laminate it. (mine were printed on photo paper because I ran out of laminating sheets)
- Print the stickers, cut them, and laminate those as well.
- Get some circular velcro dots and attach one velcro on the squares of the chart and the matching velcro piece to the back side of the stickers and connect them.
- Hang it up in their room or on the fridge (somewhere they can reach)
- Once it’s all set up, just teach your kids how to use it. Tell your kids when they’ve done a chore (the to-do column) that they can then move it to the other side (the done column)
- At the end of the day, you can move them all back to the to-do list or you can leave it and just have them move it back!
Kids love being in control and just being able to move these “stickers” is like a reward for them. They will definitely be encouraged to do their daily routines daily!
KIDS ROUTINES DOWNLOADS
Editable Routine Charts:
Editable Morning Routine (PDF)
Editable Night Routine (PDF)
Printable (Pre-Filled) Routine Charts :
Routine Stickers (PDF)
Morning Routine (PDF)
Night Routine (PDF)
My kids love this system and it is working for us! I love that I don’t have to waste stickers or anything. It is so simple to use and is definitely keeping us in sync!
Please note that this for personal use only! Share it with me by tagging me on Instagram #wendafuldesigns #wendaful #wendafullife
Images/icons are all from freepik.com
*Please note that some of the links in this post are affiliate links. If you click on the link and purchase the item I will receive a small commission or referral fee at no extra cost to you. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. Thank you for supporting this blog!*