- Small Labels
- Briefcase – for work related tasks (hours, meetings etc.)
- Cleaning – for house chores
- Money – for writing in your payday amounts or money spent
- Piggy Bank – for writing how much money you’ve saved
- Credit Card – for writing how much you’ve spend on your credit card or to track when you’ve made a bill payment
- Weights – to write down your workout or keep track of your gym payments
- Shopping Cart – to write down where you will go shopping or when
- Books – for all those chapters you need to read or study for school, or book you want to read
- House – for any house related tasks/projects or mortgage or rent payments
- Larger Labels
- Mail – to keep track of letters to write to penpals, or packages coming in the mail
- Car – for places you have to go to for the day
- Computer/Bills – if you pay for bills online, this one’s great to make a list of all the bills you are paying for online!
- Shopping Bag – for making a list of things you need or want to buy
- Clock – for writing down what appointment you have and at what time
These are for PERSONAL USE only! Print as many as you’d like! If you do end up using these I would love to see pictures. Tag me on Instagram @wenduhh_plans or #mswenduhhblog
Please do NOT share the actual file or file link. Instead please send your friends here to download my free printables, thank you.
Icons are from freepik.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links in this post are affiliate links. If you click on the link and purchase the item I will receive a small commission or referral fee at no extra cost to you. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. Thank you for supporting this blog!Please read full Disclosure Policy here.