I am working on a new budget method, and my previous daily expenses worksheet wasn’t working for me since I do not really use it as check register. So I made these instead.
These sections have:
- Date – the day you made that expense
- Description – what you bought, a little description of it
- Amount – the dollar amount that you spend
- Where – what store you bought it from
- Category – the category it falls under for budgeting purposes
- Need – check if it was a “need”
- Want – or check here if it was something that you just “wanted”
More About My Budgeting System
If you do end up using these I would love to see pictures. Tag me on Instagram @wenduhh_plans or #mswenduhhblog #mswenduhh
Please do NOT share the actual file or file link. Instead please send your friends here to download my free printables, thank you.
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links in this post are affiliate links. If you click on the link and purchase the item I will receive a small commission or referral fee at no extra cost to you. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. Thank you for supporting this blog!Please read full Disclosure Policy here.