Hi everyone! Today I’ll be sharing with you some habit trackers! These habit trackers are vertical and separated onto a two-page spread for planners. They also have two separate sections to track different types of habits (i.e., personal habits and professional habits).
One of the keys to reaching a new goal is to have habits in place that support that goal. As Brian Tracy says, “Successful people are simply those with successful habits.” Success doesn’t just happen overnight. It’s not a one-time thing. It’s a series of little things you do every day.
Use this habit tracker to stay on track and reach those big goals of yours. I’ve written a lot about habits, you can see them all below:
- How to Use Habits to Reach Your Goals
- Simple Hacks To Help You Stick To Your New Habits
- 10 Simple Habits To Boost Your Productivity
- 5 Planning Habits to Get More Done [VIDEO]
- Best GIRLBOSS Habits To Be Super Successful
- How Using Systems Can Make Your Goals Happen
Here is what the habit tracker looks like:
Download Your Printable Habit Trackers Here:
Each download is a zip file with all the planner sizes. Sizes included are:
- HALF LETTER
- MINI HAPPY PLANNER
- PERSONAL SIZE
- PERSONAL WIDE
– Formats include: a TWO PAGE SPREAD w/ CROP MARKS
– These printables are formatted to be printed on any size paper (a4, letter, or pre-cut paper, etc)
– Crop marks for easy cutting
-Just be sure to print at 100% or actual size
Best paper to print with – smooth and thick:
Hammermill 28lb – http://amzn.to/2uggSc4 (aff link)
How to Print True Size Inserts:
How to Print:
How to Resize Inserts:
Don’t forget to tag me if you use these in your planner! @wendafulplanning or use the hashtag #wendaful. I love seeing your posts!
Hi there. I really like the habit tracker layout with the two sections for tracking different categories – thank you for creating & sharing it! Unfortunately the files on the download page don’t look like it – they have a bunch of numbers on each line instead of squares. Is the 2-section layout still available?
Hi thanks for letting me know! That was the other vertical version I had, but here is the link for the two page spread: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/c72fzhfh5gltchv/AACnaLve6V4QQOo4P5QnwvnKa?dl=0