It’s hard to remember all the things we have to do or keep track of everything in our lives. This is why it’s important to have a tracker where you can refer to periodically to make sure you’re staying on top of everything in your life.
In this week’s freebie, you’ll be getting 3 types of trackers included in each file: a monthly tracker, a horizontal annual tracker, and a vertical annual tracker.
The monthly tracker can be used to track:
- bills every month for the year
- chores/cleaning projects you have to do monthly throughout the year
- habit/goal tracking
- project timeline throughout the year
The horizontal annual tracker is great for:
- various incomes (if you have multiple streams of income)
- various bills (if your bills are different each month)
- tracking your expenses each month (categories can be written on the side like: groceries, eating out, clothes, fun, etc. then totaled in the box each month).
- health tracking (water, exercise, weight, doctor appts, dentist appts, illness tracking, etc.)
- home/car maintenance (house projects, car oil changes, last time you changed the HVAC filter, replaced fire alarm batteries, etc.)
And finally the vertical tracker is great for tracking:
- Analytics and statistics if you blog or have a business
- The number of followers on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Blog, Email subscribers, etc.
- annual cleaning schedules (deep cleaning fridge, freezer, car, oven, curtains, etc.)
- projects you have throughout the year
- annual finance overview (top categories can include – income, expenses, giving, debts paid, savings, etc).
- Personal care- hair care. date nights, mani/pedi, contacts, friends time, self-care time, etc.,
- Backing up photos, memories, computer etc.
Whatever you need to track and keep track of, these inserts will help you so you don’t forget! I hope you enjoy these freebies, you can download it below!
Download Your Planner Inserts Here:
– Formats include: a TWO PAGE SPREAD w/ CROP MARKS
– These printables are formatted to be printed on any size paper (a4, letter, or pre-cut paper, etc)
– Crop marks for easy cutting
-Just be sure to print at 100% or actual size
Best paper to print with – smooth and thick:
Hammermill 28lb – http://amzn.to/2uggSc4 (aff link)
How to Print True Size Inserts:
How to Print:
How to Resize Inserts:
Hello I din´t find this on dropbox! can you dend me? pleaseee
So sorry, I was reorganizing my dropbox but here is the updated link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ct7byg0hf1qylv9/AABSUYl9hbUqBo2b7a188tmha?dl=0
thanks so much!! <3