I am glad to finally be back! I fell sick along with my boys this past weekend and really did not have anytime to work on any printables. These icon stickers have been a work in progress for forever and I am finally happy to share it with you all. All icons were found on iconfinder.com and were free for commercial use even though I’m not selling. I just created a nice rounded square backgrounds and colors to these icons and thought they’d be perfect for our planners. You can use these for bills, reminders, etc.
I have included the following icons and what they can be used for:
- Light bulbs – electricity/energy bill, when you need to change light bulbs, ideas
- Phone – cell phone bill, people to call or facetime, budget (looks like a calculator kind of)
- Gas Pump – keep track of how much you spend on gas, when you pump gas,
- Money Bag – pay day, savings,
- Trash – trash night, reminder of when to shred paperwork
- Water Faucet – water bill,
- Car – car insurance bill, car maintenance costs, places to go
- Shopping Cart – grocery shopping, can write how much you spent inside the cart
- Home – rent, home repairs costs, moving
- Gear – maintenance, things that need fixing (cars, computers etc)
- Weights – gym membership bill, or keep track of workouts
- Credit Cards – credit card bills, or put a sticker when you charged on your credit card
- Envelope – mail letters out, incoming mail, people to write to,
- Hair – for hair appointments, or even just pampering time for yourself
- Nail Polish – mani/pedis, reminder to pamper yourself
- Wifi – cable and internet bill
- Tree – landscaping bill, or reminder to take care of the front or back yards
Home & Bill Icon Stickers
So I hope that helped you in some way of how to use these stickers in your planner I think I made them the perfect size. As you can see they can be used for more than just bills! I hope you like these stickers, let me know below if you would like to see more like this!
Click here to see how to turn these into stickers!
& How to Make Kiss Cut Stickers Without a Machine!
If you do end up using these I would love to see pictures. Tag me on Instagram @wenduhh_plans or #mswenduhhblog
Please do NOT share the actual file or file link. Instead please send your friends here to download my free printables, thank you.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Keep up the spectacular work !! Lovin’ it!
Thank you so much for sharing, awesome work, keep it up 🙂
Thank you so much, this is exactly what I was looking for!
Hi girlie! Do you happen to have the SIL file for this? Thanks in advance! <3
thank you xx
WOW! Thank you ever so much for sharing your wonderful templates. I was looking for cute labels for my Erin Condren Life Planner and stumbled upon your website. I was surprised to find that all your label templates are free and was quite blown away by your generous spirit! I was wondering if you would possibly consider making colourful (primary colours) weekend banners? I have seen some on easy but they are not downloadable. I would be very happy to pay for these labels. Thank you again for sharing your wonderful work 😀
At the risk of sounding like a calendar/organizing idiot (but guilty of being a true beginner) how do I print these to become stickers? Do I need the sticker machine from the craft store, just print and use adhesive? Love all your downlloads, I just wasn't sure what to do with them. Thank you 😉 make sure you get your rest!
Love them, it is What i das looking for