Here is another free print & cut file for you to download. If you do not have a silhouette I am also providing the PDF version.You can find them below! You can use these stickers to decorate your planners for the week or month of valentine’s day! Each sheet will include 4 copies of the image below!
Here is what is included:
hearts,banners, birds, mason jar, tear drops, flags, more hearts, and sidebar flags!
Silhouette Vday Stickers File
PDF Vday Stickers
When using the Silhouette File just open this file using Silhouette Studio then
- click on send to printer to print on your sticker paper
- then place that printed sticker paper on your cutting mat and
- load it into your silhouette machine.
- Then just make sure you have the cut settings for your type of sticker paper (I just use the default white sticker paper)
- and change your blade to what they tell you,
- then click send to silhouette and cut!
- I also use layers to cut out
my sheets into smaller sheets for portability. To do that just go to
the blade/cut icon again and click advanced, then click only on layer 2,
change your settings to cardstock then cut only the 2nd layer!
- Now enjoy your own DIY Valentine’s Day stickers!
Images designed by freepik.com
Please do not redistribute or claim as your own. They are for personal use only. If you do end up using these I would love to see pictures. Tag me on Instagram @wenduhh_plans or #mswenduhhblog
Please do NOT share the actual file or file link. Instead please send your friends here to download my free printables, thank you.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
2400cookie-checkFree Valentine’s Day Print & Cut File