Below is a huge list of my top planning and organization tools and resources I personally use for my blog, shop, and life in general.
Many of the links below are my affiliate links. I only recommend products or services that I genuinely enjoy and have gotten great results with.
Planners & Supplies
- Artful Agenda
- The Simplified Planner by Emily Ley (Get $10 off your first order with my link!)
- Slay Your Goals Planner
- Day Designer
- Erin Condren Planner ($10 off with sign up)
- Silhouette Design Store (ready to print and cut planner stickers!)
- Blitsy Planner Addicts Shopping Guide
- Blitsy Bullet Journaling Shopping Guide
- Visit my Amazon Store for More!
- Canon Inkjet Printer (for printing bright stickers & duplex printed inserts)
- HP Color Laser Printer (great for gold foiling projects, and prints inserts super fast!)
- Hammermill 28lb Printer Paper (for printing inserts)
- Removable Sticker Paper
- Planner Punch by WRMK – Punches holes for just about any planner imaginable!
- ABCDE method – Brian Tracy’s method for making to-do lists!
Home & Family Management
Time Management/Planning Apps
- Google Keep – my husband and I share this app for grocery lists and many other notes! It’s our capture tool!
- Artful Agenda – Free 2-week trial – Use code RW7380 for free stickers!
- FlyLady App – for daily and cleaning routines
- iCal – simple and can share with my husband across all our platforms!
[amazon_link asins=’1607747308,159315724X,B00CLMX0D4,162656941X,1452155186′ template=’ProductGrid’ store=’wwc045-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’3fd1a845-5a53-11e8-a5a4-7b4da34cecc8′]
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo – for Decluttering
- The Compound Effect – for Habits/Goals
- The Joy of Less – for minimalism Tips
- Eat That Frog – for Productivity/Time Management Tips
- Miracle Morning – for Habits/Goals
- Power Productivity – Brian Tracy’s Time Management and Productivity Course
- Make Over Your Mornings – 14 Day course to help you set up and get used to your morning routine from Crystal Paine
- Make Over Your Evenings – 14 Day course to help you set up your evenings so you can end the day on the right note and prep for a better tomorrow
- Adobe Photoshop
- Creative Market
- Canva – A super easy and great way to edit your graphics and it’s free.
- Freepik.com – free clip art to use for stickers and calendars
- Adobe Indesign – for creating printables
- Silhouette Studio – for stickers
- Adobe Illustrator – for making stickers and illustrations
- Adobe Lightroom – to bulk edit pictures for my blog
- BlueHost – start a blog for only $3.95/mo
- Shopify – Create your own online shop free 14-day trial!
- Etsy -Online Marketplace to Sell
- Flodesk – E-Mail Marketing Service. Get 50% off your subscription for life! Unlimited emails + subscribers! Go on, grow that list! I just switched to which has saved me hundreds of dollars every month!