Here is remake of my day on two page inserts. I’ve changed the font a bit & tried to make it a bit more appealing, not much difference though.
There is a section to keep track of just about everything in your life. I love using these daily planner inserts. I have been using these for a month or two now and absolutely love how detailed this planner is.
The sections include:
- “Today is:” – to write in today’s date
- “Schedule” – for writing down appointments or planing out your day according to time, ensuring that you have enough time for everything on your to do list
- “Must Do” – your top priorities for the day
- “Home” – things that need to get done relating to the home or family
- “Work” – a spot for all of your work related tasks
- “Personal” – personal to do’s that you would like to accomplish today
- “water” – you can color or check off each cup of water that you drink in a day
- “Workout” – you can write down what workout you did and for how long
- “Budget” – write down your shopping list, or your expenses for the day
- “Events/Activities” – have people to see, or place to go? write that down here
- A blank section – for whatever you like (for mine, I wrote in blog!)
- “Don’t Forget” – so you can write down things that are coming up that you need to remember
- “Meals” – whether you plan your meals or just would like to keep track of what you eat, writing it down keeps you stay on top of it
- “Reflection” – Write a memory or a highlight of your day, or write something you were grateful for. Anything you want so you can look back and feel accomplished.
If you do end up using these I would love to see pictures. Tag me on Instagram @wenduhh_plans or #mswenduhhblog
Please do NOT share the actual file or file link. Instead please send your friends here to download my free printables, thank you.