Below is a huge list of my top planning and organization tools and resources I personally use for my blog, shop, and life in general.
Many of the links below are my affiliate links. I only recommend products or services that I genuinely enjoy and have gotten great results with.
Planners & Supplies
- Silhouette Design Store (ready to print and cut planner stickers!)
- Canon Inkjet Printer (for printing bright stickers & duplex printed inserts)
- HP Color Laser Printer (great for gold foiling projects, and prints inserts super fast!)
- Hammermill 28lb Printer Paper (for printing inserts)
- Removable Sticker Paper
- Planner Punch by WRMK – Punches holes for just about any planner imaginable!
Time Management/Planning Apps
- Evernote App – for writing down random notes throughout the day
- Real Plans Meal Planner App – meal planning has never been easier! It even populates your shopping list for you!
- Wunderlist – my husband and I share this app for grocery lists
- Toggl – time tracker
- Owaves – for daily routines
- 24me – daily calendar to plan for every little thing throughout the day
- Conquer Your Clutter Ultimate Bundle (38 resources and tools worth $658.53!) – so many books printables and courses to learn how to declutter and organize your life!
- Adobe Photoshop
- Creative Market
- Canva – A super easy and great way to edit your graphics and it’s free.
- Freepik.com – free clip art to use for stickers and calendars
Join For Tips & More Freebies
Sign up here to get exclusive access to our free printable library, and updates on new posts, offers & interesting tips!