Below is a huge list of my top planning and organization tools and resources I personally use for my blog, shop, and life in general.
Many of the links below are my affiliate links. I only recommend products or services that I genuinely enjoy and have gotten great results with.
Planners & Supplies
- Slay Your Goals Planner
- The Untimely Planner – All in one on the go planner
- PurpleTrail Planners – (Click here for $10 off with sign up!) – These are my newest discovery. They are COMPLETELY customizable planners that come in a variety of sizes! They have hundreds of cute and beautiful covers that you can use or design one yourself! They have all kinds of layouts for every type of planner + all kinds of useful add-on pages for your life! Find your perfect planner all in one place!
- Day Designer
- Silhouette Design Store (ready to print and cut planner stickers!)
- Canon Inkjet Printer (for printing bright stickers & duplex printed inserts)
- HP Color Laser Printer (great for gold foiling projects, and prints inserts super fast!)
- Hammermill 28lb Printer Paper (for printing inserts)
- Removable Sticker Paper
- Planner Punch by WRMK – Punches holes for just about any planner imaginable!
- ABCDE method – Brian Tracy’s method for making to-do lists!
Home & Family Management
Time Management/Planning Apps
- Evernote App – for writing down random notes throughout the day
- Real Plans Meal Planner App – meal planning has never been easier! It even populates your shopping list for you!
- Google Keep – my husband and I share this app for grocery lists, and many other notes! It’s our capture tool!
- Toggl – time tracker
- FlyLady App – for daily and cleaning routines
- iCal – simple and can share with my husband across all our platforms!
- Conquer Your Clutter Ultimate Bundle (38 resources and tools worth $658.53!) – so many books printables and courses to learn how to declutter and organize your life!
- Power Productivity – Brian Tracy’s Time Management and Productivity Course
- Make Over Your Mornings – 14 Day course to help you set up and get used to your morning routine from Crystal Paine
- Make Over Your Evenings – 14 Day course to help you set up your evenings so you can end the day on the right note and prep for a better tomorrow
- Adobe Photoshop
- Creative Market
- Canva – A super easy and great way to edit your graphics and it’s free.
- Freepik.com – free clip art to use for stickers and calendars
- Adobe Indesign – for creating printables
- Silhouette Studio – for stickers
- Adobe Illustrator – for making stickers and illustrations
- Adobe Lightroom – to bulk edit pictures for my blog