I had to make my own planner stickers because the ones that came with my Erin Condren planner was not very suitable to my life style, I definitely do not party as often as they think, and I probably won’t be going to Vegas anytime soon.
I made one that is perfect for people like me, a stay at home mom. Here is a preview of the stickers:
I printed these out on card stock, cut them into strips and rolled them through my sticker machine (Xyron 250) and have them in my zipper pouch ready to cut and paste into my weekly boxes.
These stickers include:
- H2O – to track your water intake
- Laundry Days – a never ending story
- Appointments – for doctors, or anything really with space for who and time!
- Workouts – got to stay in shape
- Grocery Shopping
- To Buy – for lists (I put these on the side)
- Mommy Time – We all need our own time alone
- To Write – snail mailing or RAKs!
to DOWNLOAD this wonderful file click here!
Be on the lookout for more planner stickers !
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links in this post are affiliate links. If you click on the link and purchase the item I will receive a small commission or referral fee at no extra cost to you. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. Thank you for supporting this blog!Please read full Disclosure Policy here.